by Conscious Reminder
The world in the 21st century has become so increasingly tiring, that it is not uncommon for someone to feel like they have been crushed under the weight of a thousand bricks. This leads to anxiety, stress and other bodily illnesses, which harms the general growth of the individual.
It is very important that one realizes that it all leads to one’s chakras, and the need to cleanse them and keep them healthy. Only then, will the body be able to combat the anxieties that it has been put through. It isn’t an easy thing to do, but it is a fool-proof way.
What Are Chakras
Chakras are what constitute the energy body. They are nothing but portals that connect our energy to the universe and signify our presence in the spiritual world. Chakras are associated with different bodily parts, and glands, and are based along the base of the spine, to the top of the head. They have a major role to play in one’s spiritual development and feature heavily in one’s connection to the universe.
What Is A Root Chakra
“The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.”- Maya Angelou
Also known as the Muladhara, the root chakra is located at the base of the spine, which is based on “survival”. It takes on itself the responsibility of maintaining the physical self by preserving it, and protecting it against all dangers. Its the main task is surviving, and that can only be possible, if one realizes the connection our body has with the earth, and the sense of security, and safety we derive from our grounding. It is related to the earth, and its colour is red.
Why Is There A Need For A Root Chakra Cleansing
One hardly ever knows, when their root chakra is imbalanced and in a bit of a bother. But, there is a way to differentiate between someone having an imbalanced chakra, and someone with a safe, and secure one.
A person with a safe and secure root chakra would be, in the deepest sense of the word “content”. It means, that they have everything under control. They are well-established and grounded under the notion that all is actually well, and they don’t have to go out of their way to worry about everything else that happens in their life. It signifies a bond of confidence in their abilities, to spend their life in a way they want to.
A person with a chakra imbalance would not be able to stop worrying about every single aspect of their life. Be it professional, personal, or spiritual. They need to constantly keep thinking about what would happen, or what could happen, and that leads them to a loss of security, and safety, for they are so anxious about everything, they have no clue, where salvation truly is.
Their chakras are completely blocked, and at times, it is associated with physical illnesses, and a weak constitution. This would be harmful to the individual, for the spiritual affects the physical, and if the spiritual isn’t well taken care of, the physical is inevitably damaged. This can also get polarly opposite, and a block in the first chakra might lead to an individual being a slave to habit, giving in to the monotony of life.
Here are some ways to clear one’s chakra
1. Take deep breaths
2. Take a walk through nature, without any shoes, or flip-flops. Enjoy nature as it feels beneath your skin.
3. Take recourse to dance.
4. Don’t eat junk food, and substitute it with healthy and clean eating. Eat vegetables and other products that not only satisfy your craving but also make you healthy.
5. Encourage your green thumb.
6. Create a system of cataloguing, where everything falls under a definite sector, and nothing goes unaccounted for. This would prevent last minute frantic searches for something that you kept somewhere else.
7. Wear red. Not garish, or dirty, but a nice shade of red.
8. “Repeat affirmations such as: “I am safe.” “I have a right to be here.” “I have a right to be me.” ” The universe is a good place.” “Life is good.” “Everything is going to work out just fine.” “I belong.” “I have all that I need.” “The universe provides for me abundantly.” “All is well and I can let down my guard and rest.” ” I am.” (Nancy Hausauer)
9. Make sure that none of your belongings is out of place. If they are disorganized and distributed throughout the city, track them down, and bring them over to your place.
10. Smell matters. A healthy mind needs nice, pleasing fragrances that are not man-made, but natural. Surround yourself with such grassy smells, that would enhance your mood.
There should be a viable intention for you to work on your root chakra healing. This would make sure that you know what you want, and how you want it. That is the need of the day.
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼